NOTE: SOLD! Unlikely to have another copy again, sorry.Format: Hardbound
Condition: Brand New
Limited to a single edition of just 1,000 copies, the limited edition of Neverwhere is an example of bookmaking at its finest.
- Each volume is hand-numbered–limited to 1,000 copies
- Each volume is signed by the author
- Each volume and its accompanying slipcase is hand-bound in rich midnight blue cloth
- Volume front case and spine are gold-stamped
- Slipcase features a die-cut aperture through which is seen the gold-stamped door illustration on volume front case
- Elegant two-color interior design
- Printed endpapers feature map of the London Underground, faithfully reproduced from the book’s original trade edition
- Large 7"x10" format
- Text is the "Author’s Preferred Text"; this volume includes a special introduction to the book by the author
- Special addendum to this limited edition: "The Neverwhere Files" – material from the author’s files that give a behind-the-scenes glimpse at the evolution of Neverwhere
- Each volume comes in its own protective cardboard case–labeled with title, author, price, publisher information, and barcode.